Monday, November 21, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 61

The weather is starting to get colder around here.  Below freezing overnight temperatures and leaving the house before the sun rises means it is time to break out the winter clothes.  Orion has a big fluffy coat and last weekend I took him to the store to pick out his own gloves (he wanted real gloves instead of mittens) and stocking cap.  To convince him to wear his coat I still have to let him wear his hoodie underneath of it, but that isn't a problem with me.  He looks completely disproportional waddling around in all the clothing, but once the snow hits the ground it will be necessary.  Picking his hat though definitely made me proud.  He picked out an adorable little monster hat that goes pretty well with his hoodie.  I think I can handle a winter full of that thing.  The kid is awesome, what can I say??


No comments: