Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Steps

I can't believe that Orion is already trying to make the move from standing to walking. It seems like yesterday when he finally took off crawling on his own, and we're moving on yet again. So far the most he has taken was 3 steps in a row, but that's pretty dang good if you ask me. He will still choose to walk holding on to things if he has any chance at all, so we have to practice far from any furniture, etc however, we're heading that direction. He has gotten really good at clapping his hands, waving at people, and making mad faces. He absolutely loves playing with other kids and gets really excited about going to school in the morning, which makes it easier to take him. What I am saying is pretty much that my son is awesome, growing, and amazing me every day. I'm already trying to start planning for his first birthday. I can't believe that it's just around the corner.

No comments: