Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An update in pictures

Life has been going well.  O is growing and developing so quickly.  He's incredibly smart and can already count to 10.  We're working on colors now.  I'm sure he'll have them down soon.  Here is an update of his life in pictures:



Seth took O to the zoo.  From the looks of things they had a ton of fun together playing and seeing the animals. 
He's no longer in a crib and is sleeping in a toddler bed.  This is what i see every morning when I go in to wake him up.



He's also adorable as a tiny little gamer.....not to mention the pirate underwear.  I wish I was as cool as this kid. 


O sitting on Seth's motorcycle.  He looks like a gnome and I think it's adorable.


Orion got his first hair cut.  This is the before picture.  

This is the after picture.  He looks so grown up now.  


I'm learning to see the beauty in the little things in life and am hoping to teach that to Orion.  Seeing our hand prints side by side in the dirt before it was washed away by the rain made me smile.  I'm glad I captured it before it was washed away forever. 

No comments: