Saturday, March 3, 2012

Geeky 365 -- Day 160

Today was Orion's birthday party.  He had such a good time with all of his friends running around like crazy.  There were about 30 people at our house.  It amazes me to see how much everyone loves Orion.  He's an amazing little kid!  I can't even call him a baby anymore.  It definitely seems like just yesterday when we first brought him home.  The last 3 years have been such a blur.  How can time pass so quickly?   He has brightened my life in more ways than I can even begin to explain.  Tomorrow is his actual birthday and he will be spending it with just his daddy and me, and I'm ok with that.  He had his big party with lots of cake, presents, and balloons.  Tomorrow will be all about celebrating his life and showing him just how much we love him.  So Happy Birthday Orion!  Mommy loves you very much.



No comments: