Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amazing morning

This morning was amazing....so much so that I don't even know where to start. You know when you wake up in the morning and things just feel "right". That's where I was this morning. I then went into Orion's room since I could hear him talking (not crying) through the baby monitor and was greeted by a huge smile. I picked him up and he gave me great snugly love that only babies can get away with. We went downstairs to let the dogs out and get ready for the day and his smile and giggles just wouldn't stop. I made him some milk, he smiled...I sat him down so he could drink it, he smiled......I went to the laundry room and found his clothes, he smiled. He tried to follow me into the laundry room, which meant that he crawled out of his chair and ended up on the floor (there were a few tears), but then he licked my shoulder, and smiled. There is nothing greater in the morning than feeling such an overwhelming amount of love and happiness. It's contagious I tell ya! I am blessed to have the greatest son in the world. I honestly don't know how any other child could even compare! My son ROCKS!

No comments: