Monday, November 26, 2012

Life Is Crazy

Things never seem to turn out the way you would expect them two.  Two yeas ago I made a post announcing that O's dad and I would be going our separate ways, but would continue to work as a team to raise our son.  That was something that we managed to do very well, and things don't always turn out the way that you expect them to.  A couple weeks ago, O and I moved 80 miles away from the only home that he had ever known in order to move back in with his daddy and become a completed family once again.  It's a bit of a complicated story, but ultimately I think we are all back to where we should be.  Things happen for a reason, and living apart allowed us all to realize what is most important to us.  It was an interesting two years, and I think we both grew and learned a lot about ourselves and each other.  I'm incredibly proud that even during those times we were able to work together as a team for our son because that's what really matters.  I know it's strange for some people, but this is what works for my family.  I'm happy to be united together again.

No comments: