Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love letters

Last night I got home later than normal and the greeting I got from Orion was like he hadn't seen me in ages.  It never gets old.  However, he had also made me a "present" while he was at school that he was super excited to share with me.  I honestly hope that his enthusiasm for life never wanes.  The smallest things spark his excitement and it always puts a smile on my face.  He tells me "I'm sooo excited" and it just cracks me up.  Anyway, this was his gift to me:



He has started to write my name just about as often as he writes his own.  It fills my heart with so much joy.  This envelope then had a "letter" in it with a lot of scribbles and a sticker of a triceratops on it.  Needless to say, it's now on my wall at work.  He was so excited to share it with me.  I love that little boy so much.  He always makes my day better, even when it's good in the first place.

No comments: