Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Low key evening

Orion can always make me laugh.  Tonight he ran around pretending to be different types of dinosaurs.  First he puckered up his lips and said "look I have a beak".  The he put his hands on his forehead and pretended to be a triceratops, randomly ramming things with his horns.  He then showed me his sharp teeth and sang the entire trex song from dinosaur train.  In case you don't know,  the words carnivore, cretaceous, and  tyrannosaurus are all used through the song.  His vocabulary is outstanding.  I am quite sure that he knows more dinosaurs on sight than I do. Not only does he know ow their name but uaually he can spout some random fact associated with them,  such as any special features they have like horns or frills and what they eat.  He is incredibly intelligent and once he gets going the information just pours out of him. It is very impressive to watch.  I'm so proud of him and how intelligent he is.  He's an amazing little boy for sure.

No comments: