Monday, May 15, 2017

Dreams #8

Yay for more random dreams!

The first dream that I'll share today was a dream that I was a ballerina.  Let me begin by saying that I have never in my life wanted to be a ballerina, so I have no idea where this dream came from, but I was highly entertained by it nonetheless.  My dream was that I had a ballet recital.  It starts with me on stage surrounded by random small children and my dance instructor.  I was 8 months pregnant and wearing a black leotard and a little black tutu.  I pranced across the stage as my instructor repeated "padichu" over and over like it was the name of the dance move.  Waking me knows that "padichu" is the French word for "puff pastry" but sleeping me definitely thought it was a fancy ballet dance move.  I finished my recital, and my mother and grandmother were there watching.  They came up to the stage and my mother was crying because she was so proud of me.  My grandmother told me "now don't forget that grandad left those veggies down in the cellar".  I still have no idea what that means, but it definitely seems like some randomness that my grandma would say.  I woke up giggling at the thought of me as a pregnant ballerina.


Last night's dream was short, but sweet.  I was holding a tiny infant baby with dark hair and lactating everywhere!  I was trying to get the baby to eat, but it seemed like more milk was pouring out of me and onto my clothes than there was going into the baby I was trying to feed.  It was short, but super weird.

No comments: