Sunday, May 14, 2017

Week 32

Welcome to week 32!  Spring is here, the weather is warm, and we are now less than 60 days until we meet this little person.  So, what's happening in pregnancy world this week?

For baby

Baby is now about 18 inches long and weighs about 4 pounds! Baby will continue to put on about 1/2 a pound each week.  If baby is going to be born with hair, the fuzzy hair will now be in place.  Also, baby should now have all of their fingernails and toenails.

For momma:

So far this week seems a little bit better than last week.  Mother's day was lovely and I'm sunburned and tired in the best possible way.  I'm still tired but I feel better about it today, so that's a good thing. This baby is sitting up way higher than Orion did, so I'm a bit uncomfortable, but nothing unbearable.  This week looks pretty positive, and I'm happy. 

No comments: