Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Week 24--Developments and Changes

Ok, so I'm a day late again. I know, I'm terrible. With work, school, and all of those super exciting things I have had NO time! Anyways, welcome to week 24! YAY!! All of the websites I've looked at argue about which month that makes it. I've seen some that say that I'm 5 months (which kinda makes a little sense with my due date 4 months away), but I've seen others that say I'm at 7 months, so I think I'll stick with weeks. No one argues about that at least. The baby finally has all of her senses-- vision, smell, touch, hearing, and taste. I kinda feel bad because I'm sure things don't taste so yummy in there, but who knows. Other developments include:
  • Blood vessels in the lungs are developing
  • Almost fully developed eyelashes
  • She is starting to produce white blood cells, which fight disease and infection
  • Her inner ear is now completely developed which means she has a sense of balance.
So that's it for another exciting episode of "Developments and Changes." Turn in next week when we jump right into week 25. I'll try not to be late!

No comments: