Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Geeky 365 -- Day 182

Life with Orion is never dull.  He says the most completely off the wall, random things sometimes.  As a parent I never quite know how to respond.  The biggest part of me wants to laugh hysterically, but at the same time I don't always want to encourage him to repeat what he has said in public so I have to stifle that.  For example, Orion had no pants on and is yelling at me.  The following discussion happens:

Orion:  Momma momma momma mommy mom
Me:  What O?
Orion:  Mommy look at my peepee
Me:  Bubby, why would I want to look at your peepee?
Orion:  It's so BIG!!

So at least the child isn't ashamed of his...um...business.....but seriously.  Where does this stuff come from?  It took all of my strength to not laugh so hard I cried, although I'm pretty sure I have every time I told the story.  At least he makes life interesting, right?


No comments: