Monday, May 14, 2012

Geeky 365 -- Day 193

I think we're both happy to be home and back on schedule for a little while.  The weekend was a lot of fun for Orion, getting to run around and play with everyone and see so much family, but it was definitely exhausting. This is what the poor boy looked like this morning when I went to drag him out of bed:



He was excited to go to school and see his friends at least.  He was super well behaved this weekend and has been super good lately, which is a well appreciated change from the attitude he was starting to show off last week.  Tonight, right before bed time, we curled up on the couch together and read some books.  He laid on my chest like he always has and I quickly realized that my time to snuggle with him like that is severely limited. He's growing up so quickly.  In 2 weeks he will be starting preschool.  I am anxious for that change, but at the same time not looking forward to it....I am perfectly happy with a toddler.  I'm not so sure that I'm ready for a preschooler.  *sigh*  Where has the time gone??




No comments: