Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Doctor's Appointments are fun!!

This morning Seth and I had a Dr. appointment with Dr. Sellon. She is a really nice lady, and made me feel really confident, so I think I'll be ok whether it is Dr. Sellon or Dr. Manning that is there for the actual delivery. Anyway, now to the information you REALLY care about. My blood pressure was great, I've lost more weight instead of gaining it (is it weird that I tried to lose weight for a year and not much happened, but now that I'm pregnant and "supposed" to be gaining weight, it's just falling off instead??), and everything looks good. We heard the baby's heart beat again, which was sitting at about 160bpm (which is perfect!). I am ecstatic that everything sounds and looks good. We have our next Dr. appointment on 10/15 and then the next ultrasound at 10/20. I'm really happy that everything is going so well at this point. Not to mention that I feel better than I have in a long time, and never had morning sickness at all. If my biggest complaints are being sleepy and hungry, I totally think I can handle this. So that's what's happening in our neck of the woods.

No comments: