- Blood vessels can easily be seen through your baby's skin, which is thin and translucent
- The legs are longer than the arms
- Eyebrows and scalp hair may appear
- Hair follicles will begin to produce pigment
- The bone and marrow of the skeletal system continue to develop.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Week 15--Developments and Changes
It's that time again folks, time to check in on our little one to see how he/she is progressing. To start with, the baby should be 3.7 to 4.1 inches long and weighs about 1.75 ounces. The baby is starting to become a lot more mobile and flexible and could possibly lead to me feeling movements within the next few weeks!! The baby can now bend the elbows and wrists as well as make a fist. There really aren't too many changes left for the baby to go through at this point, so most of the development from this point on should just be growth, but there are still a few, so here they are: