Monday, September 22, 2008

Nursery 101

So Seth and I have been discussing nursery design since we moved into our house well over a year ago, however, now that we actually have a REASON to change the room we've began looking into it. We would really like to stick with a somewhat "neutral" room because even if you find out the sex of the baby, you can't always be 100% sure that it is accurate. After searching for hours upon hours, and many many discussions, we have finally found the nursery set that we both love. I am super excited, and look forward to starting to get pieces of this amazing set. (It's called Jungle Tales by NoJo so you can google it and find TONS of stores that have it.) The bottom half of the walls in the nursery are a dark blue, and the top half are a pale blue, which are somewhat masculine but the wallpaper border is trucks and tractors, which is a little overboard and definitely needs to be replaced (I don't plan on painting the room, because, heck even if we had a girl the room wouldn't be pink so it doesn't matter to me) but I do want to neutralize the room a little bit so the first thing I want to get is the border from this set. So here is the bedding for the set we love:


So here are a couple stores that sell it if you're interested in seeing the rest of the set (valances, hampers, lamps, border, etc).

JC Penney's

Toys R Us

Baby Super mall


Let me know what you guys think of it. I absolutely LOVE it!

No comments: