Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Thoughts from Insano the Prego

Last night while sitting at home, Seth and I were discussing the next ultrasound, which will be around week 20, and it made me realize that in six weeks---a mere month and a half---we will be half way done already. In some ways I can't believe how quickly it is going, but it also seems like it will be forever before. I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all, but some days I feel like not much I say makes sense. I am so happy to finally be starting a family of my own, even though I feel like a paranoid freak sometimes because of how much I worry that something will go wrong.

Yesterday we found a childcare center too, so it was a good day. The center is actually in Milford, so it's close to home, and I really like that. The program manager is really friendly and put my mind at ease about letting some stranger care for my child. I'm so glad to have found someplace that I am comfortable and confident with.

I've also decided that I have the greatest husband ever. I know that probably sounds random, but it's been on my mind and I had to share. I don't know that any other man has ever been so supportive and involved as he is and wants to be. He checks this page out and if I don't post by 10am he's calling me "where's my blog??" He goes to all of my Dr. appointments, even if I say he doesn't have to. He doesn't get upset when I am overly emotional or when I forget where I left my wallet. Needless to say, I love him more and more each day. Most of the time the dad kind of gets left out in the cold when it comes to pregnancy (we've noticed, just ask Seth's dad) but I want to thank him for everything. So Seth, this is for you...thank you for being the most amazing man I have ever met, my best friend, my pregnancy coach, and my biggest supporter. I don't think that I could do all of this without you. I love you.

No comments: