- Hair on the head may start to grow (that is if our baby isn't going to be a cue-ball!)
- A protective, waxy skin covering is forming to protect the baby's skin from the amniotic fluid
- Delicate eyebrows are forming
- The baby's uterus is starting to form. That's right, uterus in my uterus. Weird huh?
- Her skin is also thickening and developing layers, including the dermis, epidermis, and subcutaneous layer
- Nail growth begins.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Week 20--Developments and Changes
Half way done. That's right, you heard it here first!! Today marks the official mid-way mark of this baby's development, and possibly the count down toward the end! We just had the ultrasound yesterday, so we know the weight is about 14 ounces! The length is about equal to a soda can. Not to mention, that baby can MOVE! There are still a few things that are happening this week though: