Monday, October 3, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 12

Orion has definitely been coming more and more out of his shell lately.  Today I made tacos for supper, which admittedly is not his favorite food.  I asked him to eat his supper and he told me.  "No I can't.  My too little."  I had to hold back my giggles and tell him he had to eat so he could grow big.  He wasn't much interested in my explanation of course.  Later his dad was trying to video chat with him on the laptop.  Orion went along with it for a little while, but then decided to drag out an entire box of toys.  Seth tried to talk to him but O just said "Daddy, my play with my toys."  I told him his daddy missed him and he needed to be nice and talk to him.  He told me "My already talk to my daddy."  *sigh*  So much sass in such a little body.  First thing this morning he decided to dance around the kitchen in his Pull-Up.  I was scrambling for my camera to try to catch a piece of his action.  Today's picture is from that.  I love his little attitude, but I have a feeling that it could be quite a challenge in the future.


No comments: