Saturday, October 22, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 31

Today has been a great day.  Orion woke up in a great mood and had me laughing, which is a great way to start my day. This morning Seth and I took Orion to Roca Berry Farm this morning and had a fantastic time.  There was a fun house, music, a petting zoo, a life size Candyland game,  slides and playgrounds, and so much more.  The weather was perfect since it was not to hot or cold and there was no rain even though it was pretty cloudy.  We all had lots of fun wandering around the farm.  Orion was so excited and wanted to see everything.  There was a lot of laughter and tons of "Mommy look at that" from him.  By the time we left the farm Orion fell asleep pretty quickly.  We took Seth home and O and I drove back to Milford where we spent the rest of the afternoon just the two of us, reading books, watching movies, and lots of snuggling.    I love laid back days with O.  It makes for a great weekend. 













No comments: