Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ho ho holidays

Holidays are always a crazy time for everyone.  Our family has a few traditions and I'm trying to make sure that those happen even though we aren't able to spend the holidays with my family this year.  Despite the fact that I am an adult, I still love getting a stocking full of randomness each year.  This year that responsibility has fallen on me, and it's been quite exciting.  It seems like a small thing, but it is important to me.

We set up a tree and Orion helped to decorate it.  We even have 2 tree toppers because he thought both of them were necessary. I'm definitely ok with that.  I love watching him grow and learn.  I love seeing him get excited for things like this.  He is such an amazing little boy and it's a joy to get to share my traditions with him.


No comments: