Thursday, December 27, 2012

Preschool Mood Swings

They say that teen-agers are full of mood swings and unpredictability.  I'm here to tell you that a preschooler that has underslept is just as full of angst and torment as most of them!  My normally pleasant and loving child will occasionally surprise me with an attitude that comes out of the blue, usually after a night where he was less than thrilled to go to bed.  A boy that is normally pretty appreciative for a good meal will throw himself a fit because he's been told that we need to eat supper.  The "No's" that echo from his little body are more than a little frustrating.  Little boys are definitely born cute as a method of self preservation.  I'm definitely glad that he is generally such a good kid.  I feel really bad for parents who have preschoolers that have that much attitude constantly.  I'm perfectly happy with my intelligent, slightly sarcastic preschooler with occasional mood swings.

No comments: