Thursday, December 27, 2012

TMNT Love

I have to share this story before I forget completely! Yesterday Orion got a kid's meal from an unnamed, horribly unhealthy, fast food joint.  The toy that was in his meal is always of interest to him, at least temporarily, however this particular time they contained Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys.  He has had a slight obsession with the TMNT movie recently so it seemed like a very fitting toy for him.  He opened his meal and pulled out the toy and saw the bright orange mask on his turtle.  In all manner of seriousness he looked at me and says "Mommy, why did they give me Mikey?  I wanted Ralph!"  I was so ridiculously proud that I almost cried.  My 3 year old is starting to know the heroes of my childhood and I couldn't be more thrilled.

2 comments:

kristadoty said...

*cough* I know where*cough*

Unknown said...

It is quite a mystery.....