Friday, March 26, 2010

Dancing.

Of all the things I love in this world, watching Orion learn something new is probably my absolute favorite.  He dances now.  Not a lot, and not often, but he does it.  It's mostly a quick squatting up and down to the beat of some music, but it's one of the cutest things I think I have ever seen in my life.  He loves to bop around listening to music, and giggles profusely any time daddy or I decide to dance with him.  Yesterday he was rolling with laughter in the back seat of the car as I tried to show him the proper way to head bang.  I'd do it, and then look at him and he would nod and laugh.  Oh, those moments fill my heart to the brim so close to overflowing.  He is also trying to blow kisses, which is heart melting.  He puts the back of his hand up to his mouth and just holds it there, but headed in the right direction.  So if you've read this, you'll now know that my heart is full and melting....sounds like we could very quickly have a mess! 

No comments: