Friday, December 9, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 79

Happy Friday.  Orion had so much fun at his program last night.  He was super tired by the time we got home and even with all the company he went to bed without too much trouble.  This morning he was still in a pretty great mood.  He was giggly and all smiles.   He was making silly faces and trying to tickle me as I got him ready for the day.  I love those mornings.  When we got to school he ran off to play with Dean and was happy to be there.  I got a kiss and even an "I love you, Mommy" before I headed off to work.  I love those unprompted I love yous.  They make every day better.    Goofy mornings with Orion are definitely my favorite way to start off the day. 



In this picture he totally looks like a little evil genius making a plan.  It makes me smile.

No comments: