Sunday, December 25, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 94

Today was a very busy day.  We had the entire family over at my mom's house (21 of us!) so Orion was on the go the entire time.  We got my cousin to cut his hair so he doesn't have the terrible little baby mullet going on any more.  He had a lot of fun playing with my cousins and the other kids.  Everyone kept talking about how dang cute and polite Orion is.  They're very impressed with the little boy he's grown into.  It's always nice to hear that we're doing a good job raising your kid.  We ate lots of food of course and Orion downed more brisket than any little person his size should be able to.  He also watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time. He seemed to really love that movie which is exciting since it is one of my favorites.  All and all I'd say he had a fantastic day. 



No comments: