Sunday, December 25, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 93

So, I finally figured out how to get some internet.  Yay for Android hot spot.  Anyway, Orion made out like a bandit for Christmas.  He ended up with more hot wheels cars, a robot, clothes, a camera, nerf swords, puzzles, books....the list goes on and on...and he still has more presents to open. I'm trying to figure out how we're going to get all this stuff in the car along with O, Callisto, and me.  Could be a cramped ride home.  Oh well.  He loved opening presents.  He ran from one person to another "helping" each of them open their gifts.  Luckily my family loves him a lot and weren't at all upset by that.  He seemed to have a ton of fun hanging out with his grandparents and convincing them to play with him and his new toys.  He wasn't at all impressed with the clothes I got him, but he needed them anyway!  I'm going to have a ton of pictures to upload once we get home, but I'm not going to mess with trying to do that from here. 


No comments: