Thursday, January 12, 2017

3rd Doctor Appointment

This doctor's appointment was pretty quick in and out.  As always, I peed in a cup, but there was no blood work or fancy tests or anything along those lines.   My weight has continued to drop, so I'm down about 11 pounds since I got pregnant.  My blood pressure was 120/80 which is fine and my temperature is still sitting at about 97 degrees, which is why I continue to feel cold all the time.  The most exciting part was getting to hear the baby's heart beat.  It was definitely loud and clear this time and beating at a steady 149 bpm.  The next appointment is in a month, at 18 weeks.  They will do another blood draw that day for some additional tests.  At that point we will also schedule the next ultrasound, which  is the big anatomy scan.  It all seems to be going so quickly!

No comments: