Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 15

Week 15 brings with it not only some continued growth for the little one, but a brand new job for me, which is terrifying and exciting all at the same time, so let's get started. What is going on this week?  

For baby
Baby is growing steadily a this point, and has reached the size of an orange or avocado.  Baby is looking more and more like a real, tiny proportioned human.  Ears are moving to the sizes of the head from the neck and eyes are moving from the sides of the head to the face.  Right now, baby is spending quality time practicing breathing, sucking, and swallowing.  Orion was also very entertained by the fact that the baby can now pee about every 30 minutes.  He giggled a lot when he learned that the baby is peeing inside my body.

For momma:

So, what's new in my world?  Well the constipation seems less this week (yay!) and I'm very grateful for that.  Otherwise, as I said in my latest Dr update, my blood pressure is staying in the normal range, my weight has continued to fall, which isn't a bad thing at all, and my body temperature is still riding a degree lower than normal.  I'm not quite as tired as I was during the first trimester, but I'm still definitely ready for bed by 10pm no matter what.  Overall, things are a-ok. 

No comments: