Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Dreams #7

It's been a while since I've talked about my dreams, but there are a couple new ones to add to the list.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that Seth and I went to the hospital to have the baby.  Instead of an epidural they put me to sleep completely so I missed the baby being born.  However, when I woke up I was in no pain and was able to get up and walk around with no issues.  They brought the baby in for me to try to breastfeed and the tiny baby had 7 teeth!! After trying (and failing) to breastfeed, the baby sat up on their own, grabbed a bottle behind me, and laid back down with it, holding it on their own.  It was so random...


Last night I had a much shorter dream that I was listening to my own stomach with a stethoscope to hear the baby's heart beat, but instead I could actually hear the baby cooing and crying inside my womb.  It was very strange!

No comments: