Monday, December 29, 2008

Ultrasound #3---Utter confusion

So today has been a SUPER crazy day for us. We went in for our 3rd ultrasound and my were we surprised. We went in expected only to see some growth in our baby girl...but found one that we definitely were NOT expecting....a potential penis! That's right, my daughter may be my son. We're REALLY confused and not sure what to expect now, so we're back to not really knowing what the sex of the baby is for sure. Damn the confusion. I'm very glad that most of what I have got so far is pretty neutral, and it looks like it will stay that way until our little one arrives. My cousin is also planning a baby shower for the end of January, but I'll post more on that when I know anything else. I'm ready for bed now because it's been a CRAZY day.

No comments: