- Brain tissue continuing to develop
- The folds and grooves of her brain will continue to develop and expand
- Her very first dreams can begin
- She'll be blinking and batting those newly present eyelashes.
- Eyebrows are present...unless she looks like me..then they'll be nearly invisible forever.
- gaining more and more body fat, while increasing her muscle tone
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Week 28 -- Developments and Changes
Week 28. Oh how fast time goes. Finals week is almost over and graduation is approaching, which gives me little time to think about all the great things that the baby is accomplishing this week. While I am putting on my cap and gown, she will continue growing and stretching, not to mention: