- The baby will be able to turn her head to find the source of a bright light and is continuing to become more sensitive to sounds, tastes, and smells.
- The fat layers will continue to form.
- The head is in proportion to the rest of the body.
- The eyes can move in the sockets.
- The bones are fully developed, but they are still soft and pliable.
- She will also begin to store iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Week 29--Developments and Changes
Wow..29 weeks!! It seems like only yesterday I was peeing on a stick for the third time in utter disbelief. And now Christmas is literally days away. It's amazing how time flies sometimes. I got myself graduated, so that's one more thing off my list. We're in the homeward stretch!! Now for the important stuff. This week there is still growing and developing happening: