Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Shower

I know I have mentioned it before, but I wanted to also post it here, so if someone forgets. Iwill be having a baby shower on January 31, 2009 (next Saturday) at 1pm here in Lincoln. Sorry that the invites haven't gone out yet, but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on so that I could make sure that everyone could make plans as needed. The shower will be at my cousin Amanda's house. The address is: 1810 SW 25 St. Sorry the information is pretty last minute. The invitations should be arriving soon....but I wasn't in control of them so can't really say when. At least this way you know what's going on. If you need any additional information let me know. I really hope to see everyone there. I am looking forward to a great time with some friends and family. If you need registration information....just scroll down!!

No comments: