Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 32--Developments and Changes

Welcome to another exciting week in the growth of our baby. Things are calming down a bit finally, but I'm also starting to get very excited about the baby coming! It's hard to believe that in 2 months I will be able to hold my little one in my arms finally. The last couple days the baby has been getting the hick-ups and I can feel them in the weirdest places!! Seth has also been entertaining himself by playing with the baby. If I lay on my back the baby will usually lay on one side of my stomach and if Seth taps in the middle or on the opposite side you can actually watch my entire stomach move toward him. It's one of the coolest things I have ever seen and experienced. Of course while the baby is busy in there, there is also some growth happening.
  • The layers of fat continue to be deposited beneath the skin
  • The arms and legs are fully proportioned in relation to the size of the head
  • The baby is passing water from his or her bladder
  • The hair on the head continues to grow
  • The lanugo continues to fall off.
So that's what is happening in our neck of the woods. Needless to say we're still busy, but at least it doesn't feel so chaotic at this point.

No comments: