Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another lovely dream.

So I've been slacking when it comes to recording the crazy dreams I've had during the last few months. However, last night I had a dream that I thought was VERY funny. A little back story on some of the details. Early on in my pregnancy I bought a pair of shoes for cheap, that are these simple black clog thingies. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, and I have lovingly named them my "squishy" shoes. One of the biggest fits I have thrown during pregnancy was because Zombie got a hold of my shoe and chewed on them. Now, last night I had a dream that Zombie not only chewed on my shoes, but actually completely ripped the soles of the shoes off of them and left them as shredded fragments of slipper. He did all of this while Tyra Banks watched him, and just stared at the craziness that ensued. I walked into the room and seeing Tyra watching my dog destroy my beloved squishy shoes, I started bawling and tried to beat Zombie with the shoe itself, but it was so shredded at that point that it was like beating him with a cotton ball or something. I looked up at Tyra and she looked at me like I was nuts....and then I woke up. That's twice now that Tyra has graced me with her presence during pregnancy dreams.

The first time I had a dream about Tyra, we actually were hanging out and building a tree house. The planks that we used to build a bridge from the tree to the ground were very interesting. Each plank told a small part of a story on them, and as you approached the tree house you could read the story. Tyra dressed up as a fairy princess and there were little kids everywhere.

No comments: