- Baby will be growing an ounce a day
- Baby's intestines continue to accumulate meconium
- The circumference of the head and the abdomen are about the same size (Ouch!!)
- The testicles have descended into the scrotum (for boys)
- The labia are completely developed (for girls).
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Week 38--Changes and Developments.
Ok, so I am way behind this week...but here I am!! This week has been very busy trying to prepare for my maternity leave and everything else. I had a Dr. appointment yesterday that went uneventfully, and may actually have the baby's room ready (for the most part). As far as baby goes, this week there are a few little things happening: