Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 36--Developments and Changes

Welcome to week 36. We're getting down to the wire now, and baby could literally come any day (although I'm not holding my breath). There isn't a whole lot going on this week, and Dr. appointments are taking up most of my mornings. I'm definitely ready to have the baby, but not because I'm uncomfortable. I'm simply ready to be done with going to the doctor and hospital all the time. Other fetal developments that are occurring:
  • The gums have become rigid
  • The sucking muscles are now fully developed
  • The brain is developing rapidly
  • Baby is practicing blinking.
That's about all that is going on with the baby. The only other big news with us is that we bought a new car last weekend. We traded in the Honda (which made me a little sad because I loved that car) and bought ourselves a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. It's a cute little SUV which will let us travel with the dogs and the baby safely. We both love it and got a great deal on it. I have another Dr. appointment tomorrow, so we'll see where things sit from there.

No comments: