Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 37--Developments and Changes.

Welcome to another lovely week in our pregnancy. I am still loving being pregnant, but I hate the Dr. and hospital enough that I am ready to be done. There are a few developments this week as we wait for baby to come out.
  • Baby continues to develop fat at the rate of half an ounce a day
  • Baby is getting rounder every day because of that fat!
  • The baby's skin is getting pinker and losing its wrinkly appearance
  • Baby continues to practice breathing movements.
This week also marks when I am considered "Full Term" even from the furthest due date (although the closest due date is SATURDAY! 2/21). I have a Dr. appointment this afternoon, which I expect to be pretty standard and then another NST tomorrow. I am kind of hoping that the Dr. will check my cervix today to see if I am dilated/effaced at all or anything, but we'll just have to wait and see I suppose. Sorry it's short this week....not much is happening other than the dreaded WAITING GAME!

No comments: