Thursday, November 24, 2011

Geeky 365 -- Day 64

This year Orion will be spending Thanksgiving with his daddy and his family.   I'm grateful that they will be getting to spend some holiday time together, but at the same time it is hard to not have O with me.   It's an odd combination of feelings.  On one side I'm incredibly happy because he gets the chance to have holidays with his dad and see his extended family that doesn't get to see very often.  P  On the other (selfish) side it breaks my heart to have to spend holidays without my son.   He is such a bright light in my life that spending time without him is a challenge sometimes, and that is definitely increased during those special moments when I want my loved ones around.  I'm definitely hoping that he has a great weekend.  I will miss him, but I know how important it is that he have quality time with his dad as well.  Happy Thanksgiving! 


No comments: