Friday, February 17, 2017

Dream #5

Today we have a special visiting dreamer....Seth!  That's right...our very own Geeky Dad has had his own share of bizarre dreams during this pregnancy, and last night's featured me, so I thought I would share it with you because....well...why not??

He was at work at a building out in the middle of the country.  He walked outside and when he stepped back inside he saw that one of his co-workers had killed everyone in the building.  Seth asked "Dude, what the heck?"  The guy looked at him a little surprised and told Seth "You have to help me hide these bodies".  Seth said "Wait, are you going to kill me?" and the co-worker replied "that depends on if you help to hide these or not"...so of course Seth obliged and helped carry all of the bodies into a building outside of the office.  However, somehow the co-worker still ended up getting caught and sent to prison, while Seth was arrested but allowed to go free.  He then called me to pick him up from prison, which I did...but when we got home he saw that I had also killed a bunch of people.  He again was like "What the heck, you're pregnant.  This was a bad idea" but helped me hide the bodies nonetheless.


Romantic, right?  Murder, conspiracy, and team work.  That's love right there.

No comments: