Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dreams #4

Last night I had 3 very random dreams!

Dream 1 - Military Base and Trump

Anyone who knows me knows that I am definitely not a Trump supporter. Last night I had a dream that I was on some random military base and Trump happened to be there.  As we were walking outside, we got notice that a bomber was on the way to strike the base we were on so everyone started running to evacuate.  Trump, of course, wanted to put on a show for the press, so he picked up the American flag and started running toward the door.  I grabbed the pole with him to hide his face from the cameras and block his "heroic" attempt.  Once we were inside he threw the flag aside and sprinted out the back door to a waiting helicopter.  Me and the military personnel all started grabbing things to take to the escape planes, including stair sets and emergency kits.  We set the stairs by the cargo hold and the military all started boarding the plane into what looked like comfy first class accommodations.  I looked behind me and there were still civilians all over, so I left the plane and began helping them into the cargo hold, climbing up the stairs and filling the corners of the plane as quickly as possible.  Some people were even climbing up into the ceiling to make more room.  Once everyone was loaded, the plane took off and as I looked out the empty cargo hatch I watched the base explode.  Then I woke up.



Dream 2 -- Cousin drama and Soccer

During my pregnancy with Orion, I had a dream about fighting with one of my cousins over playing the flute.  It's hilarious to read about now, especially since I have never played the flute.  Last night, I dreamt that I was fighting with another cousin and she decided to steal my soccer uniform and hide in random places around her bedroom.  She left the room and I began digging through her dresser and searching her room to find the uniform piece by piece.  Her mother came in and started yelling at me for going through my cousin's things without permission and I tried to explain myself, but she would hear nothing of it.  I woke up not finding my uniform....Keep in mind, I've also never played soccer (except 1 season when I was 5 years old and I was AWFUL!  Just ask my mom).


Dream 3 -- Pregnant Again?

The third and final dream of the night was just pretty stupid honestly.  For some unknown reason, me and a bunch of friends decided to take pregnancy tests together. All of them came back negative except mine, which was positive.  I was shocked because I already knew I was pregnant, but in my dream assumed that this pregnancy test meant that there was a 2nd baby in there with a different due date than the first.  I spent a lot of time in the dream talking to myself trying to figure out how I would give birth to the first baby while keeping the second one inside until it was actually due.  I worried and worried until I called my mom, who told me that it really isn't possible to get pregnant with a 2nd baby while you're 19 weeks pregnant....it wasn't until then that I realized that the pregnancy test was positive because of the 1st baby.  Like I said, completely dumb!!



My brain is such a strange place sometimes.  If you have any explanation for these, I'd love to hear them. :)

No comments: