Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hospital Bag

I've always been a bit of an over planner...I try to be hyper organized, make lists for everything, and definitely am not one to just "go with the flow."  Things like waiting for baby to arrive without being able to control any of it drive me CRAZY!  So imagine trying to pack a bag for an event that you don't know when it is going to happen or what you're going to experience.  Needless to say, the hospital bag has definitely stressed me out more than it probably should, but as of right now it's officially packed.  So what's in my bag?

Clothes for Me
I know at some point I am going to want to be in my own clothes, even if it is just on the way home.  Gotta be comfortable somehow right?  So what have I packed?

  • A dress and super stretchy tights to go under it
  • Comfy T-Shirt
  • 2 super soft pairs of socks
  • Nursing Bra
  • Washable Nursing Pads

Items for Baby
  • Muslin baby blanket
  • Little Dress to come home in
  • Little Green outfit, just in case ;) 
  • Socks & light gloves for long fingernails
  • Burp Rags
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Baby brush & lotion


Electronics
  • Phone Charger
  • Ear Buds
Bathroom Supplies
  • Hair Brush & Hair Ties
  • Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Lotion
  • Makeup & Chapstick
  • Toothbrush & Toothpaste
  • Pads
  • Makeup remover wipes
  • Q-Tips


Other
  • Eye Glass cleaning cloth
  • Grandpa's handkerchief
  • Eyeglass case
  • Wallet with ID & Insurance Cards
Seth will also be grabbing his camera and extra batteries.  Of course, we will also have the car seat in the car, and I will have my breast pump available if needed as well. 

The way I work, this is all packed and ready to go.  However, if I don't unpack and re-pack this bag multiple times in the next 2 weeks, it will be a miracle.  


No comments: